Frequently asked questions
1. Click on 'new draft' to edit this page.
2. Add the title 'FAQ' (Frquent Asked Questions) on your correspondent language.
3. Please upload a good quality main image following the size indications.
4. Add page's content on the 'body' window. Click here to access text editor guidelines in COMPAS. You may or may not need a FAQ page. If you do not need it, please unpublish this page. If you do need it then you can add as much text as it is relevant to the page. If you add content to this page please do underline each question using 'Heading2'! You should also use in line links on your responses to link to further information on your website or on other websites. This will help with your search engine optimisation as the FAQ's should contain a lot of your keywords.
See here as an example our FAQ page on oxfam.org https://www.oxfam.org/en/frequently-asked-questions
5. Add summary image and text (no more than 20 words, a short and catchy sentence with no text in bold). This will be used as a teaser text whenever this page is promoted as a related item.
6. Optional - add 3 related items.This could be other content items that relate to this page like other menu pages, policy papers or stories. It is good practice to add 3 related items to each page. Never any less (because it will look odd) and never any more (because there isn't room for them).
7. Add a meta vocabulary to this page to help with search. Click on 'Meta tags' and add between 3 and 5 keywords.
6. Click to 'Save' after choosing the the publihing option.